11/25/2018 1 Comment
The Many Benefits of Daily Meditation
One of the great benefits of meditation is the power it has
to positively impact us, regardless of how long we site for.
We don't meditate to be better meditators, we meditate to be better humans.
- Elizabeth Glasser
For thousands of years, the practice of meditation has shown us that even though meditating is a fairly simple technique, the results it produces
in the life of the meditator, are not. Science is starting to show us a really clear picture of how awesome meditation can be as every day, more
and more studies are coming out saying that meditation has a real and positive impact on your life and is one of the best things you can do for
your overall health and quality of life.
If you listen to motivational speakers like Tony Robbins and Lisa Nichols, you’ll notice that most of the top performing people all have the habit
of daily meditating. There are many different types of meditation, so each of them may have a different approach to it, but they all do some
form of meditation regularly because they know with certainty that it helps them to be more productive and perform at the top of their game.
The time you invest in meditation will come back to you exponentially, in the form of many tangible and intangible benefits to your life. The
greatest benefit meditation provides for me, personally, is peace of mind. I am much more peaceful and I have more inner peace, when I am
consistently engaging in a twice daily practice of meditation.
The practice of Busy Woman's Meditation only takes up 2% of your day
and investing that 2% of your time in meditation will positively improve the other 98%.
Truly, the Benefits of Daily Meditation are endless. With regular practice, you too will notice subtle shifts begin to take place as you become
more peaceful, calmer and more present. This allows you to experience real relief from stress and anxiety, as it provides you with a better sense
of joy and well-being. Meditation lets you handle life's demands with greater resources at your disposal; like responding rather than reacting
and increased concentration and clarity. It helps you to sleep better and wake up feeling refreshed, energized and ready to take on the day.
And that is what creates lasting changes in you, in how you relate to yourself, how you relate to others and in how you relate to life in general.
The real meditation is how you live your life. - Jon Kabat-Zinn
11/12/2022 05:20:19 am
Pressure television foot economy prevent himself wall someone. Expect power admit speech.
Leave a Reply.
772.333.9555 Eastern Time Zone
Email Linked-In Face Book
firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.linkedin.com https://www.facebook.com/ /in/lynn-ahearn-75645317/ BusyWomansMeditation
Disclaimer: Results cannot be guaranteed and vary from person to person, moreover, results from individual testimonials are for reference only and your own personal experience may differ from those shown on this site. Lynn Ahearn and Soulfuliving Coaching shall have neither responsibility nor liability to any person with any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused, directly or indirectly, by any participant's use of the meditations posted on this website or information offered through her coaching or in her programs. All content is shared as educational information and is not intended to be construed as medical advice. Techniques mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, heal or prevent any disease.
Please do not operate any vehicles, equipment, or machinery or participate in any activity that requires your focus or attention, while meditating.
Disclosure: Occasionally I may recommend products I think may be beneficial for you that I will receive a small compensation for, but you will not pay
any more for and doesn't in any way affect the price you pay.
Copyright © 2023 Soulfuliving Coaching