Working With Me
Who I work with: To be very honest with you, I think my coaching is valuable, but it isn’t for everyone. It’s right for some and
not right for others. I don't try to be all things to all people. I’m looking to connect with women who are
truly interested in learning how to meditate and who can easily see the VALUE of hiring a coach to do that.
These are women who are used to investing in themselves and are fully dedicated to transforming their lives, because good coaching requires that you make an investment in yourself. I’m really not selling my time or my knowledge. When someone works with me, she isn’t just buying my service, she’s investing in herself
and in her own results. So really what I’m offering, are the results people experience from working with me. And trust me, coaching is a fair amount of work; it requires commitment and focus on both of our parts,
but I can’t be more invested in or working harder on your life, than YOU are. If this isn't important to you, then we really aren’t going to be well aligned with each other and alignment is important to me.
Over the many years that I've been coaching, I’ve learned that I not only work well with someone who is serious about RESULTS, but also women who respect boundaries (theirs, mine and others), who are coachable and open to learning new concepts, to being serious about and being fully committed to working on their own personal growth and in addition, to also keeping things light and fun.
I work with: busy students, millennials and Moms working at home or outside the home, stressed professional women, women entrepreneurs and businesswomen, who are busy women who want to learn how to quickly, easily and effectively meditate.
In return; I promise to do my best to coach you and to help you to create a solid meditation practice that will serve you for many years. I also promise to hold you accountable, to be honest with you and always
tell you the truth, to keep my ego out of the sessions (this is all about you - not me) and to model what I expect from my clients.
Who I don't work with:
- If you are not serious about coaching; you aren’t willing to be on time, show up fully, do any assigned lifework, or just plain do what you say you'll do, including pay on time, then we aren’t on the same page.
- If you are not serious about learning how to meditate. I don't expect you to be a "meditation junkie," but I do expect you to be serious about creating your own sustainable meditation practice for yourself, with emphasis on the "your own" part.
- If you like to “kick tires” or sign-up for programs and not follow through, this is not for you.
- If your mind, heart or spirit are closed and you’re not willing to be open, authentic and vulnerable, then we’re not right for each other.
- If you are unwilling to be honest with me or with yourself, or see your blind spots, or to get out of your own way, or learn something new, take risks or try on different ideas or actions, then we’re just not a good match for coaching together.
- My coaching is NOT for those who are not ready to take full personal responsibility for their results, or who make excuses, complain and blame others.
- It's not for women who are financially in survival mode. It has been my experience that people who approach coaching from this perspective have a challenging time following any coaching program because their situation prevents them from being fully focused on doing what is necessary to transform their lives, and transforming lives is what coaching is really all about. NOTE: If you currently are in financial survival mode, I totally "get it," we’ve all been in times of financial crisis at one time or another. So while coaching with me right now may not be the best choice for you, plan for us to work together later on, when your situation changes. Then, when the time is right, I hope you'll call me to coach together and I will be right here when you’re ready.
So that is who I do and do not work best with, I hope this was helpful for you.
How about you?
Everything comes down to the decisions that you make and you are always only one decision away from a totally different life. Do you want to keep going it alone, trying to figure it all out on your own or are you ready to get some support and start meditating, once and for all? If what I wrote here resonates with you, then I am really looking forward to working together.
From My Heart To Yours,
P.S. Please Note: Because I can only work with so many clients at a time and still deliver the transformational experience I am known for, I can only accept a limited number of clients that I feel are ready for my style of coaching and who are in alignment with me and my work.
I have a 24-hour cancellation policy for our session which is simply my way of requesting you respect my professional services by advising me if you must cancel our session. If a client cancels with less than 24-
hours notice, they forfeit the session and are still responsible for their payment for that session.
I have this insight of feeling more “together,” like a piece of my soul is back on track.
During my prayers this morning I said thanks for Lynn.
Thank you for being there and doing this work.
~ C.T., Client